Search Search

Cal Grant GPA Verification Form

Access this form


All California residents must complete and submit the Cal Grant GPA Verification Form to the California Student Aid Commission (CSAC). 

You will need to give this form to a high school official to have your GPA verified.  Detailed instructions are available on the GPA Verification Form itself.

More information is available on the CSAC website

Caltech FinAid on Facebook Caltech FinAid on Twitter