Caltech Home > Home > Applying > Application Forms > Student's 2015 Tax Return
Search open search form

Student's 2018 Tax Return

To help verify your income, you will need to submit a signed copy your 2018 federal tax return.  This includes:

  • Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ
  • All W-2s and 1099s
  • All Schedules

In addition, if you own corporations, partnerships or trusts, please include copies of those tax returns (Forms 1041, 1065, 1120, 1120S, K-1).

You should submit your tax return and all supporting documentation directly to the College Board by uploading it to the IDOC website.  Be sure to sign your tax return before you upload it.