Caltech Home > Home > Applying > Application Forms > Parents' and Student's 2016 W-2s
Search open search form

Parents' and Student's 2018 W-2s

To help us verify your income, you will need to submit a copy of your and your parents' 2018 W-2 forms, if you received any for the tax year.  If you or a parent did not receive W-2s, you will need to complete a W-2 Substitute form, which is available on your IDOC portal. 

Submit your W-2s and all supporting documentation to the College Board by uploading it to the IDOC website