Caltech Home > Home > Applying > Application Forms > Noncustodial Parent Statement
Search open search form

Noncustodial Parent Statement

Access this form


If, when completing the FAFSA, you indicate that your parents are divorced, separated or never married, you will need to have your noncustodial parent complete the 2023-24 Noncustodial Parent Statement.

Notice: Noncustodial parent information is kept separate from the rest of the financial aid application and will not be shared or made available to the custodial parent.