Caltech Home > Home > Applying > Application Forms > Business/Farm Supplement
Search open search form

Business/Farm Supplement

Access this form


If either of your parents is self-employed or owns a business/farm, you will need to provide information about the business or farm's income, assets and liabilities by submitting the 2023-24 Business/Farm Supplement and the 2021 business return.

Submit the 2021 federal tax return for each business (Partnership, S Corporation or C Corporation) as follows:

Business Type Tax Form Include
Partnership Form 1065 K-1 schedules and all attachments
S Corporation Form 1120-S K-1 schedules and all attachments
C Corporation Form 1120 All schedules and attachments

When you are finished, upload the form to the IDOC website.