Caltech Home > Home > Applying > Current Year Application Forms > Rental/Lease Agreement
Search open search form

Rental/Lease Agreement

In order to evaluate your eligibility for student loans, we will need to have a copy of your rental or lease agreement.

Submit a copy of your agreement to our office in person or by mail to:
Financial Aid Office
MC 20-90
California Institute of Technology
Pasadena, CA 91125