Search open search form


Most financial aid applicants will be required to submit their application forms through IDOC, the College Board's Institutional Documentation Service.  Many schools use IDOC to collect financial aid applications, so by submitting your forms to IDOC, you can apply for financial aid at several schools all at once. 

You just submit your forms and IDOC will process them for you.  Once you've been admitted, IDOC will send us your information so we can start processing your financial aid application.