Search Search

Student Non-Tax Filer's Statement

Access this form
[Only available through your IDOC Portal]


If you are not planning to file a 2016 federal income tax return, you will need to complete the 2018-19 Student Non-Tax Filer's Statement. 

This form is only available through IDOC, on the online Document Management Dashboard.  You will also need to submit any W-2 or 1099 forms you have by uploading them to the IDOC website.

Caltech FinAid on Facebook Caltech FinAid on Twitter