Search Search

Noncustodial Parent Statement

This form is distributed via e-mail.  If you did not receive an e-mail with a link to this form, contact us.


If, when completing the FAFSA, you indicate that your parents are divorced, separated or never married, you will need to have your noncustodial parent complete the 2018-19 Noncustodial Parent Statement.

Notice: Noncustodial parent information is kept separate from the rest of the financial aid application and will not be shared or made available to the custodial parent.

Caltech FinAid on Facebook Caltech FinAid on Twitter