Search Search

Student's 2015 Tax Return

To help verify your income, you will need to submit a signed copy your 2015 federal tax return.  This includes:

  • Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ
  • All W-2s and 1099s
  • All Schedules

In addition, if you own corporations, partnerships or trusts, please include copies of those tax returns (Forms 1041, 1065, 1120, 1120S, K-1).

You should submit your tax return and all supporting documentation directly to the College Board as part of your IDOC packet.  Be sure to sign your tax return before you send it to College Board.

Caltech FinAid on Facebook Caltech FinAid on Twitter