Search Search

Student Non-Tax Filer's Statement

Access this form
[Contact us for a copy]


If you are not planning to file a 2015 federal income tax return, you will need to complete the 2017-18 Student Non-Tax Filer's Statement.

When you are finished, please attach copies of any W-2 or 1099 forms you have to the Student Non-Tax Filer's Statement.  Include the completed form and attachments in your IDOC packet and submit it directly to the College Board.

Caltech FinAid on Facebook Caltech FinAid on Twitter