Caltech Home > Home > Applying > Domestic Graduate Students
Search Search

Domestic Graduate Students

The table below shows each form that you need to apply for graduate student loans.  Use this table if you are a United States Citizen or permanent resident enrolled in a graduate program at Caltech in the 2019-20 academic year.  Click on each form's name for more specific instructions.

Student's & Spouse's Income Tax Transcript OR Student's & Spouse's Tax Return
Student's & Spouse's W-2s
Verification Worksheet
Business/Farm Supplement (if applicable)
Student Non-Tax Filer's Statement (if applicable)
Caltech Graduate Student Loan Application
Caltech Graduate Notification Request
Rental/Lease Agreement